The Patagonia Boys' Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather. A lean, mean weather-fighting machine, the all-purpose Torrentshell Jacket has a 2.5-layer, 50-denier H2No Performance Standard nylon ripstop fabric that's tough, packs light and has a waterproof/breathable barrier with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Additional weatherproofing features include fully sealed seams, a hood with a built-in visor that fits over caps and beanies, a hook-and-loop-closure storm flap, micro-adjusting elasticized cuffs and an internal drawcord at the hem to secure the fit. With two zippered side pockets, one inside drop-in pocket and a hand-me-down ID label.
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- This garment has a Relaxed Fit
- Three-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim for protective fit; built-in visor sheds rain, cuts glare and won't block peripheral vision
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secures with hook-and-loop closures, sealing out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; reflective tape across front and back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Weight: 243 g (8.6 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.