A lightweight shirt with a western-style yoke in a soft organic cotton ripstop. Bouldering at the Buttermilks provided the DNA for this short-sleeved Patagonia shirt. Made of a lightweight, breathable 100% organic cotton ripstop fabric, it stays comfortable in the heat and resists wear and tear when you're stripping the bike for an overhaul. A western-style yoke, contrast lining at the neck, and pockets on the bias give it the air of the ultimate thrift store find.
- Made of a soft, lightweight and breathable organic cotton ripstop fabric
- 3.4-oz 100% cotton ripstop
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Button-front shirt with a western-style yoke and contrast lining on neck
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps
- Shirttail hem
- No embroidery on back shoulder
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.