Forward fold is a favorite pose, which is why Patagonia created the T-Back top. A yoga tank top with a forgiving fit, it is made from a soft yet supportive organic cotton/spandex blend. Interesting, detailed back straps are held together between shoulder blades with a floating band that lends adjustability. The front showcases a pretty pleated bust and a self-fabric shelf bra that offers the option of removable cups. Bodice fit is comfortably loose, but with a cleverly contoured hem that stays in place during downward dog.
- Organic cotton/spandex fabric blend is airy and supportive
- 6.2-oz 91% organic cotton/9% spandex
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Strappy tank with adjustable racerback
- Scoop-neck tank with pleats; graphics on two colors
- Supportive internal shelf bra can accommodate removable cups and has brushed elastic for comfort
- Hip length
- Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|