As iconic as the view of El Cap from the Valley floor, the time-honored Patagonia Synchilla Vest can be worn over a shirt in cool weather or under a jacket for additional insulation when you're out in the cold. Made of a soft midweight recycled polyester fleece with two zippered handwarmer pockets, the Synchilla holds body heat close to your core and offers full freedom of movement when you're setting up camp, sorting gear or stepping out on the slackline. With full front zip, stand-up collar and elasticized bindings on armholes and hem. Hip length. Regular fit.
- Midweight recycled double-faced polyester fleece
- Solids: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece
- Heathers: 8-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Hip length
- Full-zip vest with stand-up collar
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Elasticized binding on armholes and hem
- Weight: 295 g (10.4 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.