Agile board shorts made of a quick-drying nylon/spandex blend, self-lined waistband for a more secure fit; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection; 21" outseam. Pumping for the exit through blue tubes in the East Indies, the Patagonia Stretch Wavefarer board shorts offer elevated flexibility with a nylon/spandex stretch fabric blend. Based on Patagonia's timeless Wavefarer design, the Stretch Wavefarers are durable, quick-drying and feature 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Newly updated with a contoured, self-lined waistband for more secure fit. The forward inseam helps eliminate chafing, and an improved seat and side-seam design provides natural freedom of movement. Flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring that adds security and durability. Self-draining pocket has a noncorroding plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use. 21" outseam.
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- 21" outseam
- Contoured self-lined waistband for a secure fit; flat-lying fly with a single rubber button; ladderlock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorrosive, recyclable plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates skin chafe; improved seat design for ease of movement; straightened side seam for mobility
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.