A quick-to-dry, versatile, stretch polo shirt made of a lightweight organic cotton/polyester/spandex jersey-knit blend, with 50+ UPF sun protection. Patagonia's redesigned Stretch Polo shirt flexes through big moves and feels light and airy when you ease above your gear on the finish. Made from a quick-drying 55% organic cotton, 35% recycled polyester and 10% spandex blend with a soft cotton exterior and moisture-wicking interior. Stuffable and sink-washable, with 50+ UPF sun protection, newly streamlined collar, contrast stitching and straight hem. Offset shoulder seams for improved comfort under straps.
- Made of a plaited stretch fabric blend with a soft organic cotton exterior and polyester on the inside to wick moisture
- 5.8-oz 55% organic cotton/35% all-recycled polyester/10% spandex jersey knit with 50+ UPF sun protection
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Short placket and offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Contrast stitching and logo
- Provides 50+ UPF sun protection
- Straight hem
- Weight: 218 g (7.7 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.