A slightly trimmer fitting version of Patagonia's Regular Fit Jeans feature a straight leg, belt loops and zip fly. Unlike most things in life, Patagonia's Straight Jeans improve with wear, tear, dirt and age. They're for those who like the wearable, stretchy durability of Patagonia's organic cotton/spandex denim but want a trimmer fit through the leg. They're made strong and unaffected in classic, 5-pocket styling with a metal shank button, zip-fly closure, belt loops and two organic cotton color options - indigo and grey.
- Durable organic cotton denim with stretch
- Dark wash: 11-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex denim
- Light grey wash: 9.5-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex denim
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Inseams: regular, 32"
- Patagonia's slimmest 5-pocket jeans with rear yoke; belt loops; metal shank button closure with zip fly
- 510 g (18 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.