The feel of Fitz Roy under fingertips was close at hand when Patagonia made the Stamp Logo T-Shirt. The formidable mountain that's been Patagonia's logo for forty years is printed here on organic cotton using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and rib neck won't chafe under a pack. Double-stitched sleeves and hem add durability while deep in the mountains. Coverstitching at neck and armholes provides a clean finish.
- Ringspun long-staple cotton for softness and durability
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist: Patagonia Logowear Crew
- Weight: 187 g (6.6 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.