Core to the daily skiing and riding existence, Patagonia's Slopestyle Hoody is the essential go-anywhere piece - from shredding midmorning corn to cruising around town with your crew. It has a soft, stretchy 100% polyester face with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather and wind resistance. Inside, a plush microfleece lining takes care of moisture and glides smoothly over bare skin. A supple hood with a brushed interior adds warmth when you're returning from last call. Cuffs have thumb-loops to ensure wrist coverage, and two handwarmers heat up cold digits (each pocket has a hidden zip pocket inside). A drawcord hem keeps your heat where it belongs. And, on your day off, you can wash your Slopestyle in the sink - or not. With an updated, progressive fit and new styling.
- Soft, stretchy polyester sheds moisture and light snow
- 7.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester knit bonded to polyester microfleece with a DWR finish
- This garment has a Relaxed Fit
- High collar with brushed fleece interior for warmth and protection
- Cozy fleece-lined hood; drawcords cinch down for extra protection on blustery days; not helmet-compatible
- Cuffs feature thumb loops for wrist coverage
- Hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for adjustment
- Pockets: two handwarmers and two hidden security
- Weight: 593 g (20.9 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.