Patagonia's lightest-weight alpine soft shell, the Simple Guide Jacket is made of a stretch-woven polyester that moves moisture, dries quickly, and breathes but is still durable enough to survive all day in a gritty offwidth. Hike in by headlamp, summit by noon, finish with some late-day cragging; Patagonia's lightweight, stretch-woven soft-shell Simple Guide Jacket breathes, protects and keeps pace throughout. The highly breathable and wind-resistant double-weave blend of 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish moves with you, wicks moisture and stays as durable as you are. Details: microfleece-lined neck and wind flap, zippered left-chest and handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish wicks moisture and dries quickly
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered exterior left chest; all zippers have a garage, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
- 425 g (15 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.