Patagonia's lightest-weight, alpine soft-shell hoody is made of a stretch-woven polyester that moves moisture, dries quickly, and breathes, but is still durable enough for the grittiest offwidth. Cassin Ridge, the Andromeda Strain, that ephemeral goulotte you've eyed for years. On alpine climbs where speed and protection matter, keep moving, scum your shoulders and let the spindrift slide. The Simple Guide Hoody will stay with you. Its lightweight double-weave stretch-woven fabric is supremely durable and constructed to resist wind, shed snow and breathe freely. A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor allows good visibility in bad conditions. Three zippered pockets secure your stuff; hook-and-loop cuffs and a drawcord hem cinch down and seal out the weather.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave wicks moisture and dries quickly
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered exterior left chest; all zippers have a garage and a DWR finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
- 549 g (19.4 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.