Patagonia's tried-and-true printed silkweight polyester fabric in a boxer silhouette for all-day, next-to-skin comfort. A baselayer essential, Patagonia's Silkweight Print Boxers put the fun into "funhog." The underwear is made from moisture-wicking polyester jersey that's smooth and comfortable against skin and features energetic prints inspired by nature and the sports we all love. Soft, brushed elastic waistband won't bind, roll or bunch en route to the summit. Self-fabric, fully functional fly for no-fumble pit stops. The garment is tagless for itch-free comfort. Polygiene permanent odor control keeps things fresh.
- Silkweight polyester jersey is smooth and comfortable against the skin
- 3.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey, with Polygiene permanent odor control
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Brushed elastic waistband is soft and comfortable
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- 85 g (3 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.