Manage your perspiration over long distances in the Patagonia Outpacer Shirt made of a breathable recycled polyester/recycled nylon/spandex blend. Details: locker loop; no itchy tags. Pull-on the Outpacer and disappear into the trails - Patagonia's newest running shirt exists for serious trail aficionados. Its open-knit, air-permeable fabric (a 3.4-oz recycled poly/recycled nylon/spandex blend) enables a slightly slower evaporative rate for steady cooling, and gives 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Minimalist seams won't chafe or restrict movement, tag-free construction gives itch-free comfort, a locker-loop allows for hang-drying, and reflective logos on the left chest and center back neck keep you visible.
- Breathable and comfortable 3.4-oz 65% recycled polyester/25% recycled nylon/10% spandex blend for chafe-free comfort
- 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Comfortable self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back
- 104 g (3.7 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.