Made for everyday training, the fast-drying Patagonia Fore Runner Shirt is now made of a lighter weight recycled polyester. Details: locker loop; no itchy tags. On the grueling Manitou Incline, it's best to embrace the burn and keep cranking in the simple, no-frills Fore Runner. This updated running shirt is now made of an even lighter and more air-permeable 100% polyester fabric that wicks, breathes and has an improved fit. The flat-lock seams (offset at shoulder) provide no-chafe, next-to-skin comfort, a locker loop lets you dry it out, and reflective logos on the chest and center back neck keep you visible. With 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Lighter weight fabric this season made of breathable 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance
- 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on chest and center back neck
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.