Patagonia's Women's Rock Craft Pants are lightweight climbing and trekking pants made of stretch nylon with a deluge dwr (durable water repellent) finish and 40-upf sun protection; inseam (size 8) is 32".
- Lightweight climbing and trekking pants made of stretchy nylon with a DWR finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Regular: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Has belt loops, metal button and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with flaps; cargo pocket on right thigh
- Pocket flaps have snaps and decorative trim
- 32" inseam (size 8)
- Weight: 272 g (9.6 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|