You can float up Astroman's Enduro Corner with finesse and style, but when it comes to the Harding Slot, it's best just to grovel. Whether you're moving like a rock star or are in full-body limbo, Patagonia's Rock Craft Pants will keep up the pace with their tough, stretchy fabric blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. They have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed afternoon thunderstorms and life-of-the-garment 40-UPF sun protection. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch let you move your legs freely; offset belt loops and a low-profile front snap add harness compatibility. The five-pocket design includes two handwarmers in front, two envelope-closure pockets in back and one zippered patch pocket on the right thigh.
- Lightweight stretch-woven 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 40-UPF sun protection
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Inseams: short, 30"; regular, 32"; long, 34"
- Belt loops; zip fly with metal snap closure
- Pockets: two front; two rear with envelope closures; right thigh patch zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- Weight: 295 g (10.4 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.