Classic 5-pocket denim jeans made of organic cotton with a zipper fly and belt loops; available in dyed-denim finishes. Right point breaks, cold beer and blue jeans. Patagonia's Regular Fit Jeans have an easy-wearing, not-too-baggy, not-too-tight fit and are built of rugged but soft organic cotton denim. They have a zip fly, rear yoke, belt loops and classic 5-pocket styling. When they're shredded, we'll take them back for recycling.
- Durable-yet-soft organic cotton denim
- Dark wash: 11-oz 100% organic cotton denim
- Grey wash: 9.5-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Inseam: short, 30"
- Classic 5-pocket jeans with rear yoke, belt loops and zipper fly
- Available in two dyed-denim finishes
- 584 g (20.6 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.