Made of breathable, compressible, stretchy, high-loft Regulator® fleece, the Patagonia R2 Jacket provides superior lightweight insulation under a shell.
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex.
- Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio; compressible, breathable and stretchy
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and better durability in high-wear areas
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one left chest
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Weight: 323 g (11.4 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|