The classic Patagonia R1 Jacket offers maximum versatility for the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. Made with Regulator grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability. The R1 Full-Zip Jacket's popularity among backcountry athletes was inevitable: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. And the full-zip front makes it super versatile, as a midlayer in winter or a lightweight jacket on early spring mornings and alpine summer evenings. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Dry) squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel, complements the technical fit and remains durable and warm. Patagonia's Variable Conditions Cuffs have discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral-stitch construction that lets you push up your sleeves without constricting your forearms. Minimalist zippers reduce bulk, while lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and armpits enhances breathability and dry times. A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, with their mesh pocket bags doubling as internal drop-in pockets, and the offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar, underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral-stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.