Your favorite full-zip hoody: The Patagonia Phone Home Sweatshirt has graphics and is made from an organic cotton/spandex blend. The Wardrobe Pyramid: flip-flops, blue jeans, T-shirts and, at the top, hoodies. The Phone Home Sweatshirt provides the daily recommended dose of comfortable, practical warmth with a knit front and fleece interior made from organic cotton/polyester fabric that's out-of-this-world soft. Double-layer, self-lined hood for added warmth. The full-zip hoody has an interior taped neck and self-bound metal zipper that's comfortable next to skin. Two front patch pockets hold essentials. Cotton ribbing at wrists and waist holds in warmth.
- Knit fleece fabric made of a soft organic cotton/polyester/spandex blend
- 8.9-oz 57% organic cotton/38% polyester/5% spandex fleece
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Classic full-zip hoody with built-in stretch, a modern fit and patch pockets
- Double-lined hood with drawstring to lock down for dawn patrol
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- 708 g (25 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.