Missing the turnoff, your trip down the trail less traveled leads to some serious bonus mileage. No worries, the Women's Patagonia Nine Trails Shorts are ready even when you're not. Ultra-light 91% polyester/9% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch keeps you cool and chafe-free over the distance; a slightly longer cut (5" inseam) provides protection from wayward branches, and side-seam splits lend extra range of motion. For comfort and a custom fit, a wide fabric waistband adjusts with an internal drawcord. Two rear hip pockets stow nutrition. Under all: a polyester crepe, brief-style liner that wicks and cools.
- Made of a durable recycled polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex, with 4-way stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 3.8-oz microdenier 100% polyester striped mesh with moisture-wicking properties.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR finish for weather-resistant protection
- Lightweight built-in liner wicks moisture
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Rear pockets have secure hook-and-loop tabs with key loop in right pocket
- Split side seams improve range of motion
- Reflective logos on front and back; 5" inseam
- Weight: 121 g (4.3 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|