The versatile, pared-down, tough yet breathable Patagonia Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight blend of 75-denier (91% all-recycled) polyester/9% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. To keep you dry and eliminate chafing, the crotch gusset, side panels and rear pocket use a lightweight Air Flow mesh fabric. The built-in liner is still soft, but now uses a more breathable and wicking open-knit 100% polyester stripe mesh. There is an envelope pocket on each side hip and a center-back zippered pocket. The interior waistband fabric has a new nonabsorbent mesh lining, and a drawcord at the waist fine-tunes the fit. With reflective logos on the front and back. Inseam is 8".
- Made of durable recycled polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric, with breathable Air Flow mesh side-of-thigh panels
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex, with 4-way stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Gusset, panels and rear pocket: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather-resistant protection
- Lightweight built-in liner wicks moisture
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Envelope pockets on hips; rear zippered pocket
- Reflective logos on front and back
- 8" inseam
- Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34.|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.