Windproof and water-resistant, the full-zip Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® One insulation. Ideal as an insulating layer or outerwear in cold climates.
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled).
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuff sack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Weight: 354 g (12.5 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34.|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.