Hammering out pitons or shaping big wave guns, Patagonia's heritage rests on building with diligence and care. Made of comfortable and durable organic cotton denim, the rugged Solbakk is a classic welding-inspired denim work shirt for days when you're reaching for the tools instead of the tablet. Featuring metal buttons, finely detailed triple-needle stitching, a curved back yoke, tabbed top button-hole closure and shirttail hem. The drop-in chest-patch pockets have rivets and reinforcing contrast bartacks; the left pocket has additional pen pocket, and the right pocket has single-button closure. Regular fit.
- 8.7-oz 100% organic cotton
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Long-sleeved shirt with metal buttons and work-wear styling; curved back yoke with triple-needle stitching
- Patch chest pockets; left drop-in pocket has pen pocket with reinforcing contrast bartacks and rivets; right drop-in pocket has single-button closure with reinforcing contrast bartacks and rivets
- Tabbed top button-hole closure
- Shirttail hem
- Weight: 604 g (21.3 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.