A superlight long-sleeved shirt in an easy-care, all-recycled polyester/organic cotton blend. The Patagonia Island Hopper helps you keep your cool whether you're working your way through the Marquesas or the baggage line at Key West International. Its ultralight blend of moisture-wicking 65% all-recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton provides big-time ventilation and 20-UPF sun protection. It also washes easily with a quick dunk in the sink and dries fast. Made with light-colored fabric to reflect the sun's rays and a straight hem and side vents for casual, untucked comfort. The oversized, drop-in chest pockets (sized for a fly box, passport or both) with mesh vents now feature a larger opening for improved access.
- A superlight long-sleeved shirt in an easy care, all-recycled polyester/organic cotton blend
- 65% all-recycled polyester/35% organic cotton plain weave, with 20-UPF sun protection
- This garment has a Relaxed Fit
- Quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable, with 20-UPF sun protection
- Reach-through chest utility pockets with sculpted front pocket flaps
- 255 g (9 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.