Filleting a freshly caught rainbow back at the cabin, chopping hardwood or mending fence posts - the best activities are ones that ask for your fullest attention. The classic Patagonia Iron Ridge is built with that same finely tuned intent. Made of soft but rugged plain-woven organic cotton twill, it's a meticulously detailed long-sleeved shirt with traditional button front, offset shoulder seams, detailed back yoke and shirttail hem. The single left-chest patch pocket closes with a single button.
- 7-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed, garment-washed twill
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Traditional long-sleeved button-front shirt
- Left-chest patch pocket with flap and single-button closure
- Offset shoulder seams and back yoke detail
- Shirttail hem
- Weight: 388 g (13.7 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.