A finely woven, lightweight long-sleeved shirt in 3.4-oz open-weave organic cotton. The absolute go-to travel shirt when headed to tropical climates, the Steersman is a Patagonia ambassador favorite. The fabric's open-weave design and fast-wicking properties make it ideal for hot and humid climates, offering ultralight, cool-wearing sun protection when you need it most. Made of 100% organic cotton crinkle fabric that unwads ready to wear straight from the duffle. Features include a traditional button front, 2-button cuffs, double-needle reinforced seams, chest pockets with button-flap closures and a shirttail hem.
- Made of a crepe-like, organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts shirt away from skin for warm-weather comfort
- 3.4-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed plain weave
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Button-front shirt has chest pockets with buttons and flap closures
- Double-needle reinforced seams; 2-button cuffs
- Shirttail hem
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.