Patagonia's Women's Long-Sleeved Gardener Shirt protects against harsh sun and temperatures. The lightweight organic cotton fabric has a crinkled texture that lifts the shirt away from the skin so that the air keeps moving. In dry heat there's a breeze; in humid air you don't get sticky. The Gardener features a full-length front placket with delicate button closures. Two small chest pockets have feminine pleat details and secure with buttoned flaps. Pleated back yoke lends style and shaping. Double-button cuff closures at wrist. Hip length.
- Light and airy organic cotton lawn fabric
- 2.2-oz 100% organic cotton crinkle weave
- Regular: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Classic long-sleeved shirt
- Full-length placket with delicate buttons
- Two small chest pockets with pleat details and buttoned flaps
- Double-button cuffs
- Pleated back yoke
- Hip length
- Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|