Patagonia's Men's Long-Sleeved A/C Steersman shirt keeps your work relaxed and your style true. Made of an organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts away from the skin to keep you cool and comfortable in humid weather, the Steersman features a traditional button front, 2-button cuffs, double-needle reinforced seams, chest pockets with buttons and flap closures and a shirttail hem.
- Made of a crepe-like, organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts shirt away from skin for warm-weather comfort
- 3.4-oz 100% organic cotton yarn dye
- Regular: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Button-front shirt has chest pockets with buttons and flap closures
- Double-needle reinforced seams; 2-button cuffs
- Shirttail hem
- Updated fit this season
- Weight: 204 g (7.2 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34.|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.