Patagonia's Women's Lithia Skirt is a soft, versatile summer skirt that converts to a halter top; made of a lightweight organic cotton/tencel lyocell blend. Built for gypsy life, the amenable Lithia Skirt is willowy and svelte, whether worn as a skirt or a halter top. The lightweight, organic cotton (55%)/Tencel lyocell (45%) jersey fabric has a smooth drape. When it's worn as a skirt, the doubled, shirred waistband cinches down with side ties on one side and falls just above the knee. As a top, the adjustable waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice that ties behind the neck. Length (size M) is 17" waist to hem.
- Jersey knit with a soft hand and smooth drape
- 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel lyocell
- Regular: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Snug and wide cinched waistband; adjustable on right side with ties
- A-line skirt falls above the knee
- When converted to a top, the waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice and the ties secure behind the neck
- Weight: 141 g (5 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|