Patagonia's classic pullover jacket made of 200-weight Synchilla® polyester (85% recycled) fleece has Supplex® nylon reinforcement on the collar and provides everyday warmth and comfort. Long before there was a boat ramp at West Table, there was the trailblazing Snap-T® Pullover. Made from warm Synchilla® recycled polyester fleece, the classic pullover jacket has their signature Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap and nylon reinforcements on the stand-up collar and on the 4-snap placket. With contrast spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem for extra warmth. Hip length.
- Midweight pullover made of Synchilla® recycled polyester fleece
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
- Hip length
- Supplex® nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® four-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with Supplex® nylon chest pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Supplex® nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Made in Nicaragua.
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|