Formfitting, lightweight, quick-drying boxer briefs made of a recycled polyester double-knit rib for softness and stretch. Even when your day includes making a public presentation, your Patagonia Lightweight Boxer Briefs will remain cool, dry and airy. Made of no-fuss, recycled polyester double-knit rib fabric that stretches and recovers easily, they're soft, comfortable and more than able to go the distance with any athletic endeavor. A tagless brushed elastic waistband adds all-day wearability and a cover-stitched hem provides a smooth glide under shorts or pants. Polygiene permanent odor control resist odors and the supportive front panel has a fully functioning, self-fabric fly.
- Lightweight recycled polyester double-knit rib stretches and recovers easily
- 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) double-knit rib, with Polygiene permanent odor control
- This garment is Formfitting
- Brushed elastic waistband is soft and comfortable
- Self-fabric, fully functional fly
- Elastic leg openings provide supple fit; stitching at leg binding is reversed out for chafe-free comfort
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- 70 g (2.5 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.