A hooded jacket that's perfectly pared down and stuffs into a small pouch -the ideal jacket for travel and everyday use; it's lightweight, wind-resistant, has 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; made of recycled polyester. Into Banda Aceh with a few sturdy boards, the new Patagonia Light and Variable Hoody takes you far beyond the tourist trail. A pared-down hooded jacket that stuffs into a small pouch, it's windproof and weather-resistant for sudden cloudbursts or brisk boat rides back from the reef. Made of lightweight 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, it stuffs into a small pouch that can double as a travel pillow. Flat-felled center zip has rope pull, and the hood has cinch ties for adjustable fit. Handwarmer pockets have flat-felled side seams and rope pull closures; left pocket converts into stuff pouch with carabiner clip loop. Elasticized cuffs keep out the wind and reinforced vents under arms maximize breathability. Hip length.
- Versatile, windproof and weather-resistant recycled polyester fabric
- 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Hip length
- Flat felled center-front zip closure with rope pull; stand-up collar with chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric lined handwarmer pockets with flat felled side seams and rope pull closure; left pocket converts into a stuffsack and has a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Elasticized cuffs for comfort and to keep out drafts; reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.