Patagonia's lightest board shorts are made of polyester ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection; 18" outseam. With inner thighs free of inseams, the Light and Variables will keep you free of chafe while trimming past sections at an empty East Cape point. Patagonia's most pared-down board shorts, they're a field-tested ambassador favorite. Made of a lightweight and durable polyester ripstop with 40-UPF sun protection, they've been fine-tuned with a trim silhouette and flat, low-drag waistband. Other features include a flat-lying, no-button fly with drawstring closure, a self-draining horizontal side pocket with internal key loop and rear pocket that reverses into a compact stuff pouch. Pockets have noncorroding plastic zippers, and the turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds mobility. 18" outseam.
- Made of a lightweight and durable 3.5-oz 50-denier 100% polyester ripstop fabric with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- 18" outseam
- Flat-lying, no-button, bartacked fly with tie closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds mobility
- Horizontal zippered pocket on right with self-draining mesh pocketbag and internal key loop
- Rear pocket doubles as a storage pouch
- 113 g (4 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.