Patagonia's Women's Kamala Skirt is a lightweight skirt in a blend of organic cotton and tencel lyocell. It has an elegant shirred waistband, and converts to a halter dress with a bandeau-style bodice. Simplify your travel trousseau: pack only double-duty numbers like the adaptive Kamala. Worn as either a skirt or a dress, the lightweight organic cotton/Tencel lyocell (55%/45%) jersey fabric has a smooth, breeze-catching drape. As a skirt: the wide cinched, shirred waistband adjusts with ties on one side, and the A-line shape falls below the knee. As a dress: the doubled waistband converts to a bandeau-style bodice that ties behind the neck; above-the-knee hem. Length (size M) is 30" waist to hem.
- Jersey knit with a soft hand and smooth drape
- 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel lyocell
- Regular: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Wide cinched waistband fits snugly and is adjustable on right side with ties
- A-line skirt falls below the knee
- When converted to a bandeau-style dress, the doubled waistband becomes the bodice, and ties secure behind the neck
- Dress hem falls above the knee
- Weight: 218 g (7.7 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|