Proven protection from the elements, the featherweight nylon Patagonia Houdini Jacket is the go-to running shell for weather-resistant protection. Details: adjustable hood; zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack. When there's no entry fee but sore legs, and stunning views come for free, devout trail runners find their rewards. Patagonia's ultra-light, slim-fitting Houdini Jacket can help, with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric that breathes, blocks wind and withstands abrasion on multi-hour adventure runs. The slim fit allows for a baselayer or light midlayers, the hood cinches with a single pull and won't pinch your ears, and the cording, toggles and elastic cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center back neck.
- Featherweight 1.2-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won't block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 113 g (4 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.