Patagonia's Women's Hotline Top is made from an organic cotton/spandex blend. This supportive, sporty top has comfortable low-profile shoulder straps, full torso coverage and a built-in shelf bra. Breathe deep in eagle pose and prepare for your tough lock-off sequence in the Hotline Top. This tank is built from soft and resilient 91% organic cotton/9% spandex knit and has a built-in shelf bra that accommodates optional soft cups. Contrasting 3/8-inch under-bust piping creates a classic Empire waist with subtle side ruching. Simple, comfortable low-profile straps rest on shoulders without binding, and hip length stays put in inversions and doesn't ride up under a harness.
- Organic cotton/spandex fabric blend is airy and supportive
- 6.2-oz 91% organic cotton/9% spandex
- Slim: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Strappy tank with contrast binding on all colors except black
- Supportive internal shelf bra can accommodate removable cups and has brushed elastic for comfort
- Hip length
- Weight: 161 g (5.7 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|