Patagonia's Men's Heritage Block T-Shirt, made of organic cotton, combines 1970s art and 21st-century fit - a perfect match for Patagonia's 40th birthday. The Heritage Block T-Shirt remembers the place that inspired and shaped Patagonia's roots. A 1970s sketch interpretation of Fitz Roy is screen-printed on pure organic cotton using PVC- and phthalate-free ink. Double-stitched sleeves and hem add durability. Taped shoulder seams provide a chafe-free fit under a pack. Coverstitched neck and armholes lend a clean finish.
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton for softness and durability
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist: Sean Anderson and the Patagonia Logowear Crew
- Weight: 196 g (6.9 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.