Lightweight nylon taslan shorts in Patagonia's functional, pull-on Gi design with a noncorrosive zipper, a polyester mesh liner, a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; 7" inseam. A study in contrasts, Patagonia's Gi III Water Shorts have all the hardworking features river guides requested, in a soft fabric that encourages idleness. They dry while you're rowing, resist hard wear, provide 50+ UPF sun protection and feel light on the skin, thanks to their 100% nylon taslan fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The gusseted crotch allows plenty of movement and an elasticized waist with a built-in adjustable webbing belt holds everything in place, even when you go for an unexpected swim. A supple polyester mesh liner and three mesh-lined pockets (two zippered) have a soft and forgiving feel. Inseam is 7".
- Durable and quick-drying 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Liner: 100% polyester mesh
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- 7" inseam
- Pull-on shorts with elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle; quick-drying mesh liner
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in; right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.