Made for everyday training, the fast-drying Patagonia Fore Runner Sleeveless is made of lightweight recycled polyester. Details: locker loop; no itchy tags. Recipe for an escape: shoes, shorts, shirt, trail. Patagonia's new Fore Runner Sleeveless helps break the daily confines with featherlight, fast-wicking fabric (100% recycled polyester) that's supremely air permeable for hot-weather training. This running shirt's minimalist seam construction won't chafe, while 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene odor control keep things civil, and a locker-loop makes for easy hang-drying. Reflective logo on chest and center back neck.
- Lightweight, breathable 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance
- 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Comfortable self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back neck
- 73 g (2.6 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.