Patagonia's First Sun Jacket offers airy skin-saving coverage to keep you from burning when you're spending long hours in the atolls. Made from a lightweight all-recycled polyester/nylon blend, it protects from the sun and keeps the wind at bay when you're casting lines or catching a panga ride across the lagoon. With roomy pockets, drawcord hem and a longer, trimmer body for more coverage and contemporary style.
- 2.5-oz 57% all-recycled polyester/43% nylon with 40-UPF sun protection
- Regular: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Full-zip hooded jacket with zipper garage
- Hood has casual fit and a self-fabric drawcord
- Zippered pockets: two mesh-lined handwarmers with zipper garages
- Longer length adds coverage and more style
- Weight: 235 g (8.3 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.