The Patagonia Down Sweater vest is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as a midlayer or as outerwear in chilly shoulder season climates. Simple, lightweight core warmth. The Down Sweater Vest's minimalist design practically floats; its 800-fill-power down seals in warmth, yet it's so compact that it stuffs into a stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and water protection as well as a high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Shell and lining: Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength; 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals out wind
- Weight: 261 g (9.2 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.