Lightweight, windproof and toasty warm, the Patagonia Down Sweater is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as outerwear, or as a midlayer in colder climates. For days so cold that your breath freezes as you sort the rack, Patagonia's Down Sweater delivers featherweight, superbly compressible warmth. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets, with DWR- (durable water repellent) coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Weight: 343 g (12.1 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.