When the sun dips and the wind kicks, nothing beats the warmth of down. The men's Patagonia Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody features 800-fill-power down, stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood and a drawcord hem.
- Shell and lining: Superlight, windproof 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single-pull, adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out drafts
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Weight: 431 g (15.2 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.