Patagonia's Corduroy Pants are tough enough for stacking cords of wood in the flatbed and soft enough for the long ride back from Targhee. The classic 5-pocket pants are made from durable organic cotton corduroy with stretch for comfort and mobility. A back yoke adds shape. Features include a flat waistband with belt loops; zip fly and front shank-button closure.
- Organic cotton corduroy with stretch for comfort and mobility
- 9.5-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Inseam: 32"
- Classic 5-pocket-jeans styling
- Flat waistband with belt loops, zip fly and front shank closure
- Front pockets with extra coin pocket; rear patch-on pockets
- Back yoke for shaping
- Weight: 536 g (18.9 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|