With three miles of fence line to mend in a southern Idaho draft, you'd best call a friend who owes you one - then grab the Patagonia Retro-X. This men's vest has a windproof barrier sandwiched between a thick 100% polyester pile (86% recycled) on the outside and a moisture-wicking, brushed-mesh lining that keeps warmth in and winter out. The chest pocket, collar and wind flap are Supplex nylon, and the side pockets are lined with brushed-polyester mesh for comfort.
- Windproof membrane bonded between a recycled-polyester fleece exterior and moisture-wicking, brushed polyester-mesh interior
- 7.5-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (86% recycled) 14"-pile
- Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a windproof barrier
- Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Hip length
- Full-zip vest with internal wind flap
- Pockets: vertical zippered chest pocket made of Supplex nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed polyester mesh
- Weight: 420 g (14.8 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.