Wind can take your plans and scatter them across three counties. The versatile Patagonia Retro-X has the wind-stopping ability to block the gusts coming off the Medicine Bow range and the fortitude for burly ranch work. It has a thick 100% polyester (86% recycled) Synchilla fleece face that's soft and supple. A moisture-wicking brushed-mesh lining and a windproof/breathable barrier cut cold and wind faster than a tumbler of scotch. With Y-Joint sleeves for mobility, a vertical zippered chest pocket made of Supplex nylon and zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed poly mesh. At the end of the day, use a bunched-up Retro-X as a pillow. Hip length.
- Windproof membrane bonded between a recycled-polyester fleece exterior and moisture-wicking, brushed polyester-mesh interior
- 7.5-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4"-pile
- Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier
- Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Hip length
- Full-zip jacket with wind flap and Y-Joint sleeves
- Pockets: vertical zippered chest pocket made of Supplex nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed polyester-mesh
- Weight: 672 g (23.7 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.