These lightweight shorts perform in or out of water. Made of easy-wearing polyester/nylon blend with flat-front chino styling, and mesh-lined pockets; 11" inseam. You don't have to do much, or anything at all, to appreciate the Patagonia Cienega's casual, lightweight feel. They have the technical properties of board shorts but with the look of a casual, everyday walk short. The fabric blend combines the quick-drying attributes of polyester with the durability of nylon for soft comfort in warm conditions. Subtle chino styling with a flat front, belt loops and zip fly let you transition from a quick after-work bodysurf session to an evening barbeque. With two slash pockets in front and two drop-in pockets in back. All pockets are mesh lined. Inseam is 11".
- Made of a lightweight stretch polyester/nylon blend in easy-wear yarn dyes
- 3.9-oz 51% polyester/49% nylon
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- 11" inseam
- Shorts with flat-front chino styling; flat-lying button fly and closure; belt loops
- Pockets: front slash with mesh pocket bags; back drop-in with mesh pocket bags; buttoned pocket on right rear
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.