Patagonia's stretch tank baselayer will keep you moving through it all in dry comfort. Made of Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch, it provides the highest degree of sun protection they offer (50+ UPF), and has Gladiodor odor control for the garment. The 84% polyester/16% spandex fabric rests lightly on the skin, promotes a cooling airflow and wicks perspiration. Offset seams feel smooth under pack straps, a self-fabric neckline is soft against the skin, and reflective logos on the chest and center-back add visibility to predawn runs.
- Superior stretch and moisture management
- 5.1-oz 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Reflective logo
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34.|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.