The Patagonia Bucket Hat has a light and airy feel and casts 360-degrees of shade for hiking, fishing and beachside hanging. Made from soft, fast-drying 100% nylon, it features a water-shedding finish to repel rain and ocean spray. This sun hat has a time-tested design that includes a linear crown, crushable brim and ventilation holes to keep your noggin from hard-boiling. It also has 50+ UPF sun protection and rolls into its own inside pocket.
- Lightweight, fast-drying, easy-care fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Nylon treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed rain and ocean spray
- Crushable 360-degree brim provides complete sun protection
- Rolls into its own inside pocket
- Weight: 68 g (2.4 oz)
|Patagonia Hat Sizes|
|One Size||||-||21 1/2-23 1/2||-|
|Adult Head Circumference||||20 1/2-21 1/2||21 3/8-22 3/4||23-24 1/2|
|Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|